Bids invited for supply of 234 nos metro cars for Mumbai Metro Line-4
Mumbai, India (Urban Transport News): The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites bids from the eligible and experienced Rolling Stock manufacturer for the supply of 234 nos. Metro Cars (Rolling Stock) for Mumbai Metro Line-4.
Scope of WorkDesign, manufacture, supply, testing and commissioning of 234 nos. standard gauge Metro cars including training of line 4 and extension corridor [Wadala – Kasarvadavali -Gaimukh] of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Tender Notice No.: CA-71/MRS2
- Issue Date: 20.12.2019
- Estimated Tender Value: INR 18650 Million
- Security Money Deposit: INR 186.50 Million
- Work Completion Period: 144 Weeks
- Tender Document Cost: INR 10,000/- plus GST.
- Sale of Tender Document: From 06.01.2020 to 25.02.2020
- Last Date for submission of Tenders: 25.02.2020 up to 1200 hrs.
- Date of Opening of Technical Bids: 26.02.2020 at 1100 hrs.
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 21.01.2020 at 1100 hrs.
About Mumbai Metro Line-4
The 32.32 km long metro corridor is planned to be fully elevated and is expected to consist of 32 stations from Wadala (Mumbai) to Kasarvadavali (Ghodbunder road, Thane) via Ghatkopar, Mulund and Teen Hath Naka, a popular traffic crossing in Thane. It is estimated to cost Rs 14,549 crores. The project is expected to be completed by 2022.
After commissioning of the Mumbai Metro Line 4, the line will provide interconnectivity among the existing Eastern Express Highway, Central Railway, Mono Rail, the ongoing Metro Line 2B (D N Nagar – Mandale), and the proposed Mumbai Metro Line 5 (Thane – Kalyan), Mumbai Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar – Vikhroli) and Mumbai Metro Line 11 (Wadala – CSMT).
Back to All Thane Real Estate News
To Get More Information About Properties in Thane City Or Call us On 9930011453 or Email us On email@example.com